The Atalian Group has prioritized the economic, social, environmental, and societal challenges (risks and opportunities) of responsible development in relation to the Group’s priorities and stakeholder expectations.
- The well-being of building occupants and users, and of the equipment
- Functional, regulatory, and budgetary performance of work, living, and leisure environments
- Health, safety, and quality of life at workplace
- Equal treatment and diversity
- Efforts to combat precarious employment and reduce part-time employment
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduction of energy and water consumption
- Waste reduction and recycling, reduction of plastic use, and other
- Social inclusion (people with disabilities, long-term unemployed people, young people) and anti-discrimination efforts
- Development of responsible purchasing (non-harmful products…)
- Ethics and compliance (stakeholder relations, business conduct, supply chain compliance, etc.)
A RESPONSIBLE APPROACH FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
Since 2010, ATALIAN has been committed to a responsible approach in support of sustainable development and has integrated the principles and structure of the ISO 26000 Corporate Social Responsibility standard into its operations.
The Group strives to ensure that these principles are respected internally and in its relations with external stakeholders: customers, suppliers, service providers, subcontractors, and partners as well as the communities impacted by its activities.
ATALIAN has been a member of the United Nations Global Compact since 2012.
This is a United Nations initiative launched in 2000 to encourage companies around the world to adopt a socially responsible attitude. ATALIAN is therefore committed to respecting the 10 principles of the Global Compact grouped around 4 fundamental themes (human rights, labor rights, environment, anti-corruption).
ATALIAN has been a signatory of the Caring for Climate since 2015.
Through this initiative, ATALIAN highlights its solutions and business strategy and shares its best practices in the fight against climate change.
ATALIAN has been awarded the EcoVadis Gold Medal for 2022.
Atalian obtained a score of 73/100 by EcoVadis. The Group is among the top 2% of companies assessed by EcoVadis in the “Integrated Facilities Support Activities” business sector.
ATALIAN has been a signatory of the Diversity Charter since 2014.
The Group is keen to demonstrate and formalize its commitment to non-discrimination and diversity. Based on six articles, the Diversity Charter guides the Group in the implementation of new practices, involving all its employees and partners.
ATALIAN SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES
Through its decisions, actions, and services, the Atalian Group is helping to realize 7 of the 17 sustainable development objectives defined by the United Nations in 2015, objectives that relate directly to its business lines.