ATALIAN Global Services is an international IFM – Integrated Facility Management firm present in 30+ countries worldwide. We are a leading IFM company in the Croatian Market providing a wide range of services to more than 200 clients at more than 1500 locations country-wide.
Application deadline: May 23, 2022
Type of employment: Indefinite contract with a trial period of 6 months
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Senior Controller to join our growing team to expand business Controlling. The successful applicant will be able to independently run the processes of Monthly closing, Reporting, Forecasting, and Budgeting and handle AD-HOC reports.
We will exchange ideas and continue developing systems to maximize automation, reduce any unnecessary manual load, and focus on business analysis. She/he will support the Operations team daily and provide insightful conclusions to increase efficiency and productivity in the respectful area.
- Analyze processes and data, both financial and non-financial, in coordination with a business unit at all levels; Operations Director, Manager, and Site Manager;
- Conclude and propose process improvement as well as reporting/planning improvement;
- Collect, analyze and challenge business units in a monthly closing process using project cards vs plan;
- Prepare models and collect inputs in budgeting/forecasting processes.
- Maintaining ERP master data;
- Identify input/booking mistakes and ask for corrections;
- Analyze client portfolio across the business lines and locations up to GM level;
- Challenging business unit in accordance with P&L;
- Proposing process improvement;
- Generate costs saving ideas in cooperation with the Operations team;
- Transferring ideas into case studies to present cost-saving potential;
- Follow-up of savings;
- Providing AD-HOC reports to the Business unit.
- A degree in FP&A or accounting (preferred but not limited to);
- Two years of experience in Controlling or strong Accounting background;
- Strong social skills: a team player who can clearly express and stand his/her ground while acknowledging others;
- Able to challenge and be challenged;
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking;
- Fluent English in speaking and writing;
- Advanced Excel skills are an advantage;
- Experience in Power BI and/or Power queries is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Indefinite contract with a trial period of 6 months;
- Participation in challenging and significant projects;
- Possibility of development within an international company;
- Incentive income;
- Supplementary health insurance;
- Reimbursement of transport costs in full;
- Work in a stable long-term company with a pleasant working environment;
- Other benefits for employees that you will find out at the interview.